RJ11 Jack

Within the RJ (Registered Jack) standard, the RJ11 has a 2-conductor (6P2C) modular jack. Along with the RJ13, it is commonly used for wall- and baseboard-mounted telephone jacks installed in residences. Most plugs, jacks and cables sold as RJ11 are actually RJ13 (4 conductor). The British Telecom 431A/631A telephone sockets look similar to the RJ11 … Read more